Attainability UK distributes specialist walking and daily living aids that are designed to help people with neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s Disease, PSP, MSA, MS and MND.
Based in Shrewsbury in the English West Midlands, we are the UK distributors of a number of products:
- U-Step 2 – A seven-wheeled walking frame with reverse acting brakes designed for people with neurological conditions, available with optional laser external cueing system and/or gutter arms
- LaserCane – An adjustable walking stick with an external laser cueing system.
- LaserCue – A laser module that fits to your existing walking stick.
- Path Finder – An external laser cueing system that fits to the front of your shoes.
- Gyenno anti-tremor spoon – designed to compensate hand tremor and reduce embarrassment while eating.
All of these products are available through our online shop.
Our products are available for sale to the public, to charities and the NHS. We have a free trial scheme for community therapy teams and hospital departments and are available to demonstrate the products.
For more information, contact us.