The LaserCane is a lightweight adjustable walking stick which projects a bright green line across your path. PLEASE NOTE: The laser is most effective indoors – outdoors, especially on bright or sunny days, the laser can be difficult to see.
It is specifically designed to help people with gait freezing or gait ignition failure such as occurs in Parkinson’s Disease and other Parkinsonian conditions.
It is also useful for:
- Abnormal gait patterns such as Ataxia
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Completely height adjustable for the most comfortable fit
- Weight activated switch activates the laser line when you press down on the cane and switches it off when you lift it
- Powered by two easy to replace AA batteries, which typically last several months (depending on usage)
- All wires and laser components are hidden and well-protected inside the cane
- Lightweight cane
- User weight limit 16 stone (104 Kg)
- User height approx. 5’0″ – 6’1″ (taller version available on request)
- Handle height 31.5” (80 cm) – 38.5” (98 cm)
The LaserCane is perfect if you need minor walking support, help with gait freezing and help to increase your stride length.
Thousands of people have already benefited from our laser technology and our products are backed by our two week no-quibble money back guarantee and a 12 month warranty.
The LaserCane is made and designed in the USA.
Second-hand, ex demo/trial and refurbished units are sometimes available for purchase at considerable discounts – please call or email for availability and prices.