Path Finder laser shoe attachments help people with Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis and sensory problems walk.
Many people who live with Parkinson’s disease experience difficulties walking. This experience is called freezing of gait (FOG) or freezing. Path Finder is a medical device that alleviates freezing.
This means that while you might freeze or feel stuck sometimes, you have not lost the ability to move. Instead it is simply difficult to start walking. The cue helps the brain initiate your movement and so the green laser line can help you to start to walk again.
Path Finder is designed as a safety net, to give you the confidence to move on your own.
Is Path Finder for you?
It could be for you if you experience:
- You experience shuffling, freezing or movement blockages.
- You experience Parkinson’s related walking problems.
- You struggle to start walking.
- Walking up the stairs is easier than across a blank floor.
- Someone putting their foot in front of you helps tp prevent your freezing.
Buy Path Finder shoe attachments
Path Finder – Laser cueing shoe attachments – Part Ref. US420
- Medium (UK 3-6, EU 36-39)
- Large (UK 6-9, EU 39.5-43)
- X Large (UK 9,5-15, EU 43.5-50)
VAT or No VAT?
VAT is only payable if you are a business or organisation.
If you (or the person you are buying the product for) are chronically sick or have a disabling condition, and the products you are buying (or buying on someone’s behalf) are to help you or them personally, then you DO NOT have to pay VAT, but you MUST fill in a VAT declaration at checkout before completing your purchase.